1. This relaxation set from Sharon Holland Designs is a super quick sewing project.
2. This Violet Backpack from Knot and Thread is perfect for literally anyone. I just made one for Cora and am now planning one for myself!
3. How incredible is this cookie box from Half Baked Harvest?! This would make an amazing gift.
4. This homemade peppermint bark. It is so festive isn't it!
5. This market bag from Sharon Holland Designs is perfect for farmers market lovers.
6. This needle book is so handy for anyone who loves to do EPP!
7. This yummy hot chocolate mix. I love that it is stored in the cutest little jars!
8. These Scandinavian Woven Star Ornaments from The Weekend Quilter make the cutest ornaments!
9. This sugar lip scrub looks heavenly.
10. These DIY copper garden markers are gorgeous! Add in some seeds and I think it's the cutest gift.
I hope you enjoyed these last minute gift ideas! Let me know if you make any of them! I will definitely be making the majority of these for myself.